Monday, January 10, 2011

New

Wouldn't you know another year has already flown by.
They seem to be going faster.
It is kind of scarey how fast my kids are growing and changing right before my eyes.
This year they will turn 8, 6, and 4.
I love watching them learn and grow but the truth is it is happening a little to fast for me.
So, I am not really one for "New Year's Resolution's" however,
I have made a promise to myself to enjoy my sweets just a little more.
One of things I spend to much time on is this lovely mac.
I do love her, however in a year or two or three, she will be the exact same,
my children will not.
Right now they need me, so I am going to go be needed!
I will come here to update because this is like my online journal of them,
but I will be spending more quality time with them.
This Saturday my little girl and I started the year off right.
We had an afternoon of "girl time"....
shopping, lunch and more shopping, it was a perfect, amazing day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's getting big. She's such a little beauty.

    I think I will add that to my list of New Years goals too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Kristy. It sounds like you had a perfect mama daughter day. I should add that to my list of 2011 goals too. :)

    ReplyDelete