Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Five.Little.Words.

My little boys are so so sick.
It is so hard as a parent to sit and watch them hurting and not be able to fix it.
It is also so scary when their fevers are so high that their little bodies are just lethargic.
Braiden has double ear infections, double pink eye and bronchitis bordering pneumonia.
Carter has one ear infection, double pink eye and bronchitis.
I know right, stay far far away from us!!
Yesterday was quite a day, with both boys feeling so sick, and all the other mommy chores I was feeling a little overwhelmed.
In the middle of the night Carter's fever spiked, so as we were laying in my bed waiting for the Motrin to kick in, he was drinking some gatorade and I was rubbing his little back,
out of nowhere he leans in so close that we are forehead to forehead.
Then he says to me,
"Mommy you are the best"

Those 5 words made everything in my world better.
I am one lucky mama.

5 comments:

  1. so so sweet.

    those words make all our bad days and hard work worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens, they are so sick. I am so, so sorry. =( I send all of my love, get well wishes, and patience (not to mention SLEEP) your way! I love you!!!! Hang in there, soon life will be back to its normal crazy self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... such sweet words. I hope your little guys feel better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete