Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OuT oF tHe MoUtHs Of BaBeS~Take 14

Get ready for a 3 for 1 :)
When the kids yawn I always say...
"Wow, that was a big alligator yawn, you must be tired."
So, the other day Carter does a big, huge yawn...just as I was about to say it, he says.....
"No, mom I'm NOT tired, that was just for the alligators!"
Ha!!
I always tell the kids when they want me to do something,
"Sure. but it's gonna cost ya."
They know this means I get a kiss.
Today I was opening a candy for Carter & he says,
"I know, it's gonna cost me a kiss on the lips."
Then he tells me,
"Mom, you can't eat it because if Mom's eat this they'll explode into a balloon!"

He cracks me up.
He put these over his eyes & told me okay now take my picture with the boobies over my eyes!
I guess that would be a 4 for 1!

2 comments: