Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh how I love you....

I was told my blog needed a happy post :)
So, here it is.
My little girl turned 7 this summer.
We bought the gorgeous dresses & all the accessories, planned the perfect location & set up, then life got in the way & we never did her session.
I kept waiting for the perfect time, the perfect place, the perfect mood, but the truth of the matter is, it's more important to have the memories than the perfection.
So, here it is, it isn't perfect, it is in our front yard, the boys were running around distracting us, the sun was a little too bright....
But you know... every single one of these is perfect to me.
There you have it, my 7 year old girl.....

4 comments:

  1. they are perfect! she is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, she is such a sweet, beautiful BIG girl. I love you Lexee!!!! And we miss that smiling face like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big. Amazing how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious, she is getting so big.. Lexee you are a beautiful...
    Love you so much,
    grama jan

    ReplyDelete